February 9, 2009

OLD DOG LEARNING NEW TRIX

better late than never
What a couple of weeks it has been. Some of you may have noticed the lack of blogs recently but I have been on a pretty steep learning curve regarding some internet marketing education that I will have more to say about in the future. In addition to this business oriented program, I have embarked on what I can only say is a life altering eating program. The results, mentally and physically have been incredible, to say the least. Most of us have heard about the body/mind connection - I can report graphic and measurable evidence of this. I knew my days of eating too many snacks, rich desserts and that extra glass of wine were coming to an end but I held out over the holidays and reached the decision to make some changes as part of my New Year's changes. I truly had no idea how amazing and how fast those changes would come.
Anyway, I will have much more to say on both topics in the coming days and weeks. Until then, as most of you know, I live in this dichotomy, happy to have Diana Krall tickets for her April concert and somewhat disappointed at not having tix for the Cheech and Chong concert this week - and no one to go with who would "get it" anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment